Calling all growing families and astute investors, a rare find is this fully renovated four-bedroom home boasting one-bedroom teenagers retreat sitting on an approximately 797sqm block of land which is brimming with versatility. Short drive to local schools, shops and transport, it offers comfortable living in one of the district's best areas and best public schools.
• Duel occupancy House with approximately 797sq.m land
• 2 kitchen/dining rooms with stainless steel appliances
• 5 great sized bedrooms, with built-in-robes
• 2 laundry's one on each side
• Sperate external access to both houses
• Massive backyard ample of parking with potential to put detach granny flat subject to council approval
• Beautifully maintained front garden with 15.6m frontage
Short drive to Toongabbie train station, shopping centre, St. Anthony primary school, medical centres, Girraween Public school and Girraween Selective High school
Investors Note: Great Potential rental returns approximately $900 to $950per week
Disclaimer: Loven Realty believes that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & financial advice before entering into any contract of purchase.